This course will give complete understanding of SAP ABAP & make you an good technical consultant.
About course :
- None at all
** Disclaimer ** –
- SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website or we can help you with that .
** End of Disclaimer **
What is this course all about ?
Welcome to SAP ABAP programming for absolute beginners. ABAP is the programming language of SAP – the most popular ERP. In the world of SAP consulting, there are 3 types of consultants.
- Functional Consultants ( SD, MM, FI etc )
- Technical Consultants ( ABAP, WebDynpro, Workflow, Fiori etc )
- Basis & security consultants ( Basis Admin, GRC etc )
This course lays the foundation for anybody ( irrespective of programming background ) to be a technical consultant.
I don’t know Programming / Coding Scares me
Programming is all about “logical” thinking. If you are a logical thinker ( which is a silly question, isn’t it ? ) you can be a programmer. You need to be patient though. You don’t need degrees or anything special background to learn this course. If there is one requirement, that is Patience. If you are impatient, I do not suggest you take this course – or for that matter any programming course.
Not just me. I know many who are not comfortable with programming
The worry is real. I understand. Programming is like learning a new language. How long does it take for you to learn Spanish or French ? Many months if not years. And the more you speak, the more you learn. Same thing applies for programming. The more you program, the more you feel at home with ABAP.
How does this course make programming easy ?
Staying true to the title of the course – ‘in Plain English’ is the USP of this course. I left the first 3 hours of the course open for preview. Please go through it before you buy this course. Beginners to programming require a flat learning curve to make them feel comfortable – that is precisely what this course intends to achieve.
What this course is not ?
This is the most comprehensive & elaborated course in ABAP but still few advanced concepts are not covered. Most with programming knowledge can greatly benefit from this course, this course is designed mostly for beginner to mid level knowledge. This course is tailor made for folks with no programming experience.
Also, not everybody needs to know ABAP. For example, functional consultants or system administrators need not learn ABAP. Unless you plan to become techno-functional, you need not take this course if you are a functional consultant.
How to make the best of this course ?
For those with no programming experience, I suggest you do the following.
- Try to complete every exercise on your own.
- Don’t just listen – Practice. Get access to an IDES system.
- Post your questions in the forum.
- Review what you learnt with the attached notes.
For those having some programming experience, this course can be pretty slow. Here are some tips to make this go a bit faster.
- You can skip the exercises.
- Based on the title, feel free to skip certain parts.
- Use the attached notes for quick reference.
- Contact us to avail live training in any of our batches.
- Clear all your doubts in doubt clearing sessions. That will be happening at the end of the course.
- After this course completion ,Please practice harder to memorize the concepts so that you can crack the interview.
- Please share your updated resume to us,if you need any job assistance from us.
After completing this course please drop us an email on email@example.com .
Introduction to SAP ABAP
Introduction to SAP & ERP
Role of an SAP ABAP consultant & SAP Archietecture
Loop & Control Statements
Data Dictionary Concepts
Internal table operations
Use of move, read, move-corresponding ,modify statements
Module Pool Programming
Reports & it’s types